Motivation really can increase your achievements. Whether you’re trying to start your own company, climb the corporate ladder, or accumulate as much money as possible, it’s essential to obtain support from others who’ve been there. When you read quotes from accomplished female leaders, you feel motivated to achieve great things yourself. You can then encourage other female leaders to reach their own success and help you on your own journey.
Here are 29 excellent boss lady quotes to cheer you up on your journey!
Boss lady quotes about making money
Do you want to live comfortably? While the amount you want to make can vary, the fact is that it’s crucial for women to achieve their money goals. It can be discouraging at times, but these statements about being a boss woman will give you the inspiration you need to persevere.
1. “Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.” – Francoise Sagan
Sometimes having funds improves life.
Although it is not the answer to everything, it certainly makes life better and more comfortable. It’s fine to aim for your goals, and if you earn a lot of money, that’s great, too.
2. “Being rich is having money. Being wealthy is having time.” – Margaret Bonnano
A very smart quote from author Margaret Bonanno reminds us that being wealthy is completely different from being rich. You can have a great deal of money, but what matters most is time spent enjoying it. It’s good to be reminded of this every time you earn money as a boss lady.
3. “Did we ever plan on being billionaires? No, but we wanted to be millionaires.” – Diane Hendricks
This is a great example from business leader Diane Hendricks about aiming for the stars. If you want to succeed, aim high, and you might actually be surprised how much you accomplish. Your goals will expand with you, and as you accomplish more, you can add to what you want to achieve.
4. “To increase my wealth, I had to decrease my wants.” – Michelle Singletary
This quote by finance expert Michelle Singletary demonstrates that there are many ways to become rich. There are many ways to make a larger income, but you can also change your lifestyle to match your future goals. It’s smart to budget your income wisely and apply it to your living expenses.
5. “The success of every woman should be an inspiration to the rest.” – Serena Williams
An excellent idea from tennis star Serena Williams about how we should support each other’s success. When one does well, it inspires all of us. This quote can motivate you as much as it can, while helping other women do likewise.
How to run a business leveraging boss lady quotes
Being a business owner is fun and interesting, but it also presents many challenges. Talking to people who understand exactly what you are going through helps. Use these female boss quotes to feel motivated as an entrepreneur.
6. “Follow your passion – and if you don’t know what it is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey conveys that we do not have to know everything with one of the great statements of being a woman boss.
Finding things we are good at and enjoy doing is a good way to make an income, and if you are going to work every day, you might as well do something you like.
7. “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘How far can I push the company forward in the next 24 hours?’” – Leah Busque Solivan
A motivational statement from entrepreneur Leah Busque Solivan about the importance of never giving up on your business.
Continue working to make your business and yourself more successful, and remember that it benefits people when your company succeeds, not just you. Be open to trying new methods and ideas.
8. “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” – Katia Beauchamp
If you’re not motivated, this quote from Birchbox founder Katia Beauchamp will inspire you to work again. No matter what you need to do with your business, remember that you can make it happen and make a difference. Don’t allow anything to stand in your way that isn’t supposed to.
9. “Building a brand means knowing your story and building and sharing that story.” – Tamara McCleary
Director Tamara McCleary’s inspiring quote makes me think about how building a brand or business must come from the heart. Building a business is personal, and it deserves your full attention.
10. “Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them.” – Marissa Meyer
This is another excellent way to regard doing business with one of the most outstanding female leaders of our time.
Marissa Meyer’s remark reminds us how imperative it is to hire employees who have detailed knowledge about specific topics and who you can learn from. You never know what someone might teach you.
11. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
Rather than thinking about what it would be like to make a lot of money or run a company, go and do it.
Estee Lauder says that beauty is achieved through hard work and that it is worth the hard work to run a flourishing business.
Boss lady quotes to stay motivated
If you are working hard to achieve your goals but lack motivation, read these inspiring quotes from inspiring women who worked to achieve their goals. Stay motivated, and you can do almost anything!
12. “I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.” – Simone Biles
Ewene Biles is a role model of this philosophy because she refuses to quit when challenges arise. She asks us to do the best we can and continue onward even when uncertain outcomes are possible. One of the greatest accolades of being a head honcho is the great job of managing employees and interacting with patients.
13. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
Set no limits for yourself. Rather, look toward what you would like to accomplish, and then think of ways to exceed what you had anticipated. The inspiring idea from the former U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama shows that anything can be accomplished.
14. “It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.” – Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift reminds you to be polite and treat others in an equitable manner. Regardless of what you would like to do, you will achieve success in a greater manner if you consider how other people feel about you.
15. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Especially not yourself.” – Mindy Kaling
Sometimes our biggest critic isn’t another person, but ourselves. Actress Mindy Kaling advises that it is sometimes necessary to believe in yourself and be your own biggest supporter in order to succeed.
Confidence-boosting boss lady quotes
Do you need an extra boost of confidence? These quotes from outstanding women about being an exceptional leader will give you the courage to go for what you want.
16. “It’s really important for us to be unapologetic. To be bold. To be brave. And to take huge risks.” – Awkwafina
Actress Awkwafina states that we should have confidence in ourselves and be strong to achieve success. We must take actionable steps to achieve our goals.
17. “Everything is figureoutable.” – Marie Forleo
No matter how difficult an obstacle may seem or how obstacles may present themselves along the way, you can succeed if you keep trying. Entrepreneur Marie Forleo shows this in many of her speeches and books.
18. “You never know if you can actually do something against all odds until you actually do it.” – Abby Wambach
You will have to push yourself to the limit at times. Soccer superstar Abby Wambach gives us this advice: Never think you can’t do something just because you think you can’t. You may be surprised by the excellent results!
Being a leader with these boss lady quotes
There are times when you must be a leader, hire some people, or be a good example. Use these boss woman quotes to be a terrific leader.
19. “Surround yourself with people and things that inspire you. Learn everything you can.” – Jameela Jamil
The best way to learn is to be around people that encourage you to be your best self. Actress, presenter, and activist Jameela Jamil reminds us that it is important to surround yourself with people who support you to be your very best self.
20. “We need to accept that we don’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes. Understand that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
Thank you, Arianna Huffington, for reminding us that it isn’t always possible to be perfect, but we should all still strive for excellence. We are all human, and we all make mistakes.
21. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt knows that criticism is a part of life. True leaders will do what they think is the right thing, regardless of whether anyone else approves. One of the most honest and inspirational of the boss women’s quotes.
22. “Leadership is a series of behaviors rather than a role for heroes.” – Margaret Wheatley
A leader acts in a noble way every day, doing good deeds and caring about others. Margaret Wheatley makes a good point here by demonstrating that leadership is a daily activity.
23. “Whatever anybody says or does, assume positive intent. You will be amazed at how your whole approach to a person or problem becomes very different.” – Indra Nooyi
A great perspective is a positive one. Business leader Indra Nooyi indicates that thinking in this manner can be beneficial to others and to ourselves. This is especially important when dealing with patients in a leadership position.
Boss lady quotes about never giving up
Your ambitions are extremely significant, and you should not let them be forgotten. Instead, you should work hard to accomplish them and never give them up. Read More about these heartwarming inspirations as you continue your journey.
24. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
Just when it seems that everything is hopeless or that nothing will ever work, things may improve in surprising ways. So never give up, because you’ll ultimately have success.
25. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
Following your dreams can lead to many wonderful outcomes. Ella Fitzgerald urges not to give up if you love something.
Boss lady quotes about defying expectations
Sometimes women have to work hard to defy expectations. But there are many outstanding women who have already been successful, and we will continue to do this by embracing the example set by others.
26. “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, ‘She doesn’t have what it takes.’ They will say, ‘Women don’t have what it takes.’” – Clare Boothe Luce
A message from US Senator Clare Boothe Luce reminding us that we are all in this together. Women should support each other and spur one another in achieving our goals.
27. “I don’t go by the rule book. I lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
Princess Diana shares this inspiring quote that tells us that it’s okay to let your heart take the lead sometimes. Use these excellent ideas to make decisions that will benefit others.
28. “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made…It shouldn’t be that women are the exception. “ – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Women are an integral part of modern society, and they must continue to play a proactive role in shaping the future. Notorious Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recognized that and urged us to surpass the accomplishments of the previous generations by placing women’s interests at the forefront.
29. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
Success and confidence depend on how you think about yourself. Beyonce nailed it with her quote, demonstrating that we are in control of our own lives and should use them to improve the world.
These boss lady quotes will give you the inspiration you need
If you need to be motivated again to pursue your dreams, make more money, or simply be your best self, these boss lady quotes can help. No matter what, remember that you are the boss lady and can accomplish so much!